TSI Appraisal, a division of Title Source, is a leading Appraisal Management Company (AMC) that provides a variety of valuation products and services nationwide. TSI Appraisal facilitates over 450,000 appraisals annually, making us one of the country’s largest AMCs. We utilize industry "best practices", advanced data analytic tools and employ an unparalleled commitment to customer service. All appraisals are audited to guarantee compliance with the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP), the Financial Institutions Reform Recovery and Enforcement Act guidelines (FIRREA) and Dodd-Frank regulations.
The company is based in Detroit, Michigan and retains regional operating centers in Ohio, California, Pennsylvania and Texas.Title Source was named as a Detroit Free Press Top Workplace for the last four consecutive years.
We are actively seeking external staff appraisers to fill key roles throughout the U.S. To see if you qualify for one of these exciting opportunities, please review the requirements listed below. If you meet the terms and conditions, then we invite you to complete our short appraisal evaluation. Select “continue,” to begin the evaluation process!
Step One - Terms and Conditions
- Currently active State Certified Residential or State Certified General Real Estate Appraiser in good standing with all applicable State Licensing Boards.
- Currently active FHA/HUD approval.
- Minimum of five years field appraisal experience (with at least three years of field appraisal experience within your current market area)
- Valid Driver’s License (with no restrictions).
- Reliable transportation.
- Ability to work virtually.
- Personal computer, printer and scanner
- High-speed internet access
- Cell phone
- Digital camera
By accepting the terms and conditions outlined within this acknowledgement, you herby certify you meet all minimum qualifications as outlined above.